The excitement building thread ....

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

Yeh I agree some of them are a bit too professional like some sort of holiday programme segment and no one getting smashed! 

I do enjoy watching Glastonbury vlogs but I also find quite often they focus on the people in them a bit too much and would be more interesting if they showed more areas of the festival in greater detail.

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

who else made it inside the tent for this ? 

I did. A mate of mine is a mad Killers fan, so we were well aware of the rumours. We had a bit of a lazy Sunday and as soon as the "confirmation" came through on Secret Glasto we got down to the JP tent, enjoyed the whole of Frank Carter, and then .. this.

I was quite chuffed. I just posted in the first gigs thread that mine was U2 with The Killers supporting, so they really were my introduction to the experience of live music. It was very exciting as a 14 year old, and this was a great set to relive those carefree teenage years :)

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 11:13 AM, crazyfool1 said:

here is a clip ive not seen before .... anyway post those vids that get that adrenaline pumping and those smiles appearing in the run up .....

The guy that says ' as soon as I paint something it washes off' …. oh how I remember that feeling well :-) …

16 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I did. A mate of mine is a mad Killers fan, so we were well aware of the rumours. We had a bit of a lazy Sunday and as soon as the "confirmation" came through on Secret Glasto we got down to the JP tent, enjoyed the whole of Frank Carter, and then .. this.

I was quite chuffed. I just posted in the first gigs thread that mine was U2 with The Killers supporting, so they really were my introduction to the experience of live music. It was very exciting as a 14 year old, and this was a great set to relive those carefree teenage years :)

Id had had it confirmed earlier in the day by my friend from october drift that it was defiantely the Killers as the tour bus had pulled up alongside their van .... we walked back from the glade through the rammed Rag and Bone man but lost each other ... but I met my friend back at the tent and we got into the field and tent fairly early .... It wasn't until the end of the gig that I realised quite how heaving that field and tent was ..... during mr Brightside I was feeling a bit hot/ faint  so I made my way out the tent , with people standing aside as my Pyramid hat made its way out , a really odd feeling as I know how hard it gets heading in the opposite direction .....I got back to my tent and thought it was going to get flattened when the exodus happened at the end :) 

4 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

who else made it inside the tent for this ? 

Yep. That was a tremendous afternoon: King Gizzard, Frank Carter and the Killers. I ended up dead centre about 10/12 rows back  - one of all time favourite afternoon runs that.