guypjfreak

How long you been with eFestivals.. A little bit of fun   

263 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been a eFestivals member

• One year or less.. Joined for this glastonbury
    • 3 years plus only pop on about glastonbury time
    • 5 years plus.. Keeps you going between glastonburys
    • 10 years more or less lol.. Can't figure out how or why your still here
    • 15 years there abouts.. Cos your nuts.
    • How many are gold members

i have been on and off for the since 2008. Mainly because i have been unsuccessful with tickets for the last few years.

My highlight though- does anyone remember a long time ago maybe 8 years.  the guy that kept setting up fake accounts and trolling everyone. The fun was to find out if a new account was him or not. Haha i cant remember his name! 

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello DeadAmos,

You're not missing anything, on reflection. I thought you had posted the same thing twice, so was just trying to make light of it.

I'm stoned and seeing things that aren't actually there. Oh Lord, how long is this going to go on for, I wonder?

Hey Yog

you had me worried there as to how pissed I was last night , and how long is this going to go on for ? who knows , have some Haribo Tangfastics and enjoy 🙃

21 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Always entertaining Yog .... dont change .... I was trying to figure out what was going on ... I probably should have known :) 

I'm not joking, in that I could clearly see his post posted twice.

I suppose that I could get all paranoid now and say to myself 'you DID see the post twice, and that this is all a conspiracy to send you mad'. Not much slack in that area, I hear someone say! lol  :)

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I suppose that I could get all paranoid now and say to myself 'you DID see the post twice, and that this is all a conspiracy to send you mad'. Not much slack in that area, I hear someone say! lol  :)

mad is just how we like you ....... crazy ..... fool :) 

4 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

If it helps Yog I can always say I deleted the duplicate post 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, tomfestival_11 said:

i have been on and off for the since 2008. Mainly because i have been unsuccessful with tickets for the last few years.

My highlight though- does anyone remember a long time ago maybe 8 years.  the guy that kept setting up fake accounts and trolling everyone. The fun was to find out if a new account was him or not. Haha i cant remember his name! 

It happens a lot, still.

Don't say names though, it wakes them.

• Upvote 1