Edit name on new registration

bswollox

Does anyone know if it's possible to edit your name after you have purchased a ticket?

Never noticed it until tonight but when I registered the other week my laptop must of used auto completed and used my wife's name instead of mine!!!

Obviously everything else is OK i.e. address, photo and surname but just not sure if seetickets will let me edit this if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket...?

See might let you change it after you have (if) got a ticket. We had a similar issue with my brother who missed the deadline before they closed registration and he didn't update his address. I spoke to See yesterday who said that we can change it once we've booked on. Ticket gods permitting of course.

Tricky situation....Technically the registration is invalid as the name does not match the photo. This is the key factor when submitting registration. Editing of home address, email address and telephone number has always been permitted except for a short period to allow for ticket sales. Think you're just going to plead your case with the gods of See. Whether you do it before sales day... or after you get the lucky ticket is your choice.