NEIL! Help i clicked on do not accept

bexj

11 hours ago, bexj said:

I clicked it by accident and i dont know what it was for! Was it something to do with gold membership? Helppppp! 

It was nothing to do with gold membership.

It's basically the consent thingy for advertising (which as a gold member you won't get when logged in, but will get when logging in),.

Not accepting doesn't end advertising, but it does change how the advertising works as you'll get advertising that isn't based on your browsing habits.

From efestivals point of view it's better if people accept (because targeted advertising is more valuable), but it's no biggie.

To change your consent settings you can visit the privacy policy page and use the button there, or (if it works) the button just below

On 5/24/2018 at 10:41 PM, guypjfreak said:

Bloody hell that's all of us.. Neil's knicking all our Dollar.. Save yourselves go on to eBay instead lol 

Why the blazes did I write that lol must have been a bit pissed.. Gladly paid up old son you do a grand job for us all..