Anyone else sat in a tent listening to the rain?

cheesey_toastie

27 minutes ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Any other efest folk currently in a tent somewhere being reminded of early mornings at Glastonbury with an empty belly, full bladder and just hoping the rain will stop?

This has got me excited for 2017! 

By Loch Lommond here, anyone know what time Chic are on stage at the local pub? 

Beautiful part of the Country but gets its fair share of the wet stuff.

The locals will tell you......

If you can't see the top of Ben Lomond it's raining. If you can see it, it's going to rain.

If you are near the Lomond shores shopping place, they normally have a farmers market on a Sunday. Decent breakfasts available!

Hope it clears up for you :-)

7 hours ago, cheesey_toastie said:

Any other efest folk currently in a tent somewhere being reminded of early mornings at Glastonbury with an empty belly, full bladder and just hoping the rain will stop?

This has got me excited for 2017! 

By Loch Lommond here, anyone know what time Chic are on stage at the local pub? 

Did you forget to bring a pissing in the tent piece of apperatus? Essential camping kit, in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Pringles tubes maintain their structural integrity surprisingly well. 

I like to have the largest capacity Lenor type bottle I can get hold of, but have, in the past, used 2 litre plastic milk bottles. The only problem with the later is that their screw on tops aren't to be trusted.

Thanks for the Pringles tube tip though lucy -  could possibly be useful in the future.

10 hours ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Beautiful part of the Country but gets its fair share of the wet stuff.

The locals will tell you......

If you can't see the top of Ben Lomond it's raining. If you can see it, it's going to rain.

If you are near the Lomond shores shopping place, they normally have a farmers market on a Sunday. Decent breakfasts available!

Hope it clears up for you :-)

Damn it - wish I'd read the market tip before we gave up with the rain and headed home with empty bellies! 

It was a wash out today. So the good news is I've had my wet weather camping for the year so we're all good for June.