Ticket Competitions

cb4747

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, AnniMB said:

6 music just announced the final will be on Wednesday.  Dread to think what the comp will entail.

According to the T&Cs, it's a question today, where you have to guess the year via text, they then pick 20 winners at random, then those that make it that far will be interviewed by producers at 6music on their Glastonbury and radio knowledge, then the shortlisted finalists will go head to head on Wednesday

1 minute ago, lacney said:

According to the T&Cs, it's a question today, where you have to guess the year via text, they then pick 20 winners at random, then those that make it that far will be interviewed by producers at 6music on their Glastonbury and radio knowledge, then the shortlisted finalists will go head to head on Wednesday

Oh my. That's worse than sitting my Risk Management exams!

Just realised - i'm a self employed Contractor and due to start a new contract end this week/beginning of next.  If I do get tickets I'm gonna have to tell them I'm taking 3 days off next week.  That'll go down like a ton of bricks.  Better make sure everything's signed before I hit them with that.

31 minutes ago, lacney said:

Do you happen to have a link for the Ts&Cs? I can't find it anywhere!