I've made a packing list, water proofed my tent and bought a new camping mat. I'm in denials about not getting a ticket!

thenavyone

Is anyone else a Glasto regular (this would have been my 7th) but didn't get a ticket this year?  I'm obviously trying in the resale and I'm trying to stay positive.  But what the hell do you do with your summer if you don't end up with a ticket?  Also to make it worse, I love Adele and to see her at Glastonbury would be even more special.  Wahhhh!

I've set up a tracker thing for the web page is that the best way to find out about the secret resales?  We've always been really lucky to get them in the main sale other than my first year where I only needed one.  Do they limit how many you can buy?  We are hoping for 6 ideally!

I believe the resale is limited to 4 tickets per transaction (with sufficient funds in account to cover full ticket price ) and the secret resale was 2 ?! although im not so sure on this one . Have been successful for friends in both of these so all is definatly not lost

haha @ Grannies are shit on the inter web!  I'm taking my 2 kids and the youngest will only be a 9 weeks old so sadly the bus isn't really an option although pre kids I always got the bus.

I can keep an eye on here too, what am I looking out for?  Do people post where there is a secret sale?  4 tickets is going to se harsh for 2 of my mates!

5 hours ago, thenavyone said:

I can keep an eye on here too, what am I looking out for?  Do people post where there is a secret sale?  4 tickets is going to se harsh for 2 of my mates!

When (if) the time comes for secret resales, you'll know where to look, there will be new threads, false alarms, whatsApp groups, people teaming up & refreshing the pages looking for any changes. Analysing URLs & predicting where the sales will be, It gets pretty tense. Good luck