Guy Garvey

JoeyT

Solo album coming out 30th October with a tour early December.

Can imagine he'd almost certainly be playing the festival next year and would assume it'll be as a solo artist rather than with Elbow (which I know aren't everyone's cup of tea)

Where do you think he'll be?

Sunset at the park stage would be a nice fit but suppose it'll depend on how good the album is.

Solo album coming out 30th October with a tour early December.

Can imagine he'd almost certainly be playing the festival next year and would assume it'll be as a solo artist rather than with Elbow (which I know aren't everyone's cup of tea)

Where do you think he'll be?

Sunset at the park stage would be a nice fit but suppose it'll depend on how good the album is.

Seems like a good fit for The Park.

I was thinking that slot, as taken by Jimi Goodwin, but Elbow are quite a bit bigger than Supergrass or Doves aren't they?

I would say Doves were a similar size to Elbow. They seemed to have headlined the same type of festival and Doves seem to have had more "Hit" albums. 

I would also suggest Doves were far better than Elbow as well.

I was thinking that slot, as taken by Jimi Goodwin, but Elbow are quite a bit bigger than Supergrass or Doves aren't they?

I'd hope that won't count for anything, unless he plays a load of Elbow stuff.

I would also suggest Doves were far better than Elbow as well.

Yes. My Mum asked me to put some Elbow on her iPod, which says it all really. I don't dislike Elbow, I just think they've stuggled to really kick on since SSK. Give me Kingdom Of Rust any day!

Because he's EE's mate he could end up anywhere really.