Sziget 2016

Zero_Newnab

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 13/12/2015 at 6:16 PM, Noeliam said:

Some useful informations about the services at Sziget! Don't hesitate if you have any other question :)

https://backpacknstuff.wordpress.com/2015/12/13/sziget-festival-2015-services/

Hello man, I read your article thanks ofr all the tips,

Is it easy so "sneak in" some alcool into the island ?

I can't live on beer forever :D

Actually a shot of vodka or of palinka is 3€, so for getting drunk I suggest that. For taking alcohol in depends on the security man/woman you find at the entrance. If you manage to hide a bottle in your trousers you can do it but a lot depends also on the weather. Last year there were 35-40° during daytime and we were all in swimsuits :)

No problem man! I just took two small bottles of Jager for the fun of it, and once some wine in a juice bottle. We saw a woman getting caught after sneaking a big bottle of vodka into a very large bread! Vodka can be nice mixed inside a watermelon :)

Is it gonna be your first time? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I'd like to share it with you and get a feedback if you have some time :) It's probably the Sziget effect but I've written an article about music festivals to show that arts can easily take 50% (music 50%) to make a complete music festival! It's so much better! Anyway, here it is:

https://backpacknstuff.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/what-makes-a-music-festival-complete/

22 hours ago, MadScientist said:

I was looking at this festival then saw youre not allowed alcohol?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Saw you're from UK, so you have to consider that prices at Sziget are very different than festivals in UK. At Sziget 2015 a glass of 0,5l of beer was 2.2€ (1.7£) while, for example, a pint of beer was between 3.4 and 3.8£ at Reading & Leeds 2015 or even 4,5£ at Glasto.