My Glastonbury Experience (by Mexican Guy)

UK_Eduardo

Great to read all your comments. BTW I forgot to mention that I was only there with one friend. We are the two in Black in the picture (Charro clothes), I'm the one with the black sombrero on :D hahaha, and yeah, my musical taste might not be the best, hahaha. 

Awesome to read this Eduardo. Spent three weeks in Mexico a few years back (well away from Cancun - Mexico City, Oaxaca, Escondido etc) and had a fantastic time there. Glad to see you had such a great time in our special place too. 

Bit of a joke question, but partly genuinely interested - did you eat at any of the many Mexican stalls at Glasto? Haha  :sarcastic:

Awesome to read this Eduardo. Spent three weeks in Mexico a few years back (well away from Cancun - Mexico City, Oaxaca, Escondido etc) and had a fantastic time there. Glad to see you had such a great time in our special place too. 

Bit of a joke question, but partly genuinely interested - did you eat at any of the many Mexican stalls at Glasto? Haha  :sarcastic:

Hey mate! Hahaha, it's a funny question I gotta admit. To be honest, No, I didnt, and now I think I should have. The reason that I didnt is that there were so many food options that I didnt want to eat "Mexican" food, and also, because I thought that I was gonna be dissapointed if it doesnt taste as good as it does here, as spicy as it really is, I didnt want to know if you guys were eating "no-so-Mexican food" hahahaha. Now I wanna know what the taste was!

It probably would have been tex-mex anyway man. Mexican restaurants here in the UK are only just starting to catch on to proper Mexican food as opposed to American Mexican food, and don't think any of it found its way to Glasto! 

I was checking out the Mexican stalls but it mostly looked like they were doing "tex mex" stuff and I wanted something more authentic.

If I ever go again I think I'll make it to the forum meeting :) It'll be great to met you all guys. You've been really cool :D! I like European people, I think we're very similar about freedom, joy, fun, brotherhood and peace of mind. 

Saludos Amigos! 

Edited by UK_Eduardo

Hey mate! Hahaha, it's a funny question I gotta admit. To be honest, No, I didnt, and now I think I should have. The reason that I didnt is that there were so many food options that I didnt want to eat "Mexican" food, and also, because I thought that I was gonna be dissapointed if it doesnt taste as good as it does here, as spicy as it really is, I didnt want to know if you guys were eating "no-so-Mexican food" hahahaha. Now I wanna know what the taste was!

Yeah the 'Mexican' food stalls aren't really proper Mexican food so it would almost certainly be disappointing if that's what you're used to (I've never been to Mexico but my knowledge of the food is based on a young couple from somewhere near Medria who used to have a market stall near where I worked in London selling the food they where taught to cook as children)