Wednesday arrival time

burnageblue

Wednesday arrival time

I’m currently planning on arriving on Wednesday morning.

If we arrived in the car around 11am do you think we should be able to drive more or less straight onto site?

I presume with the car parks opening on Tuesday nowarday that there will be fewer if any queues out onto the road the flow of traffic on site is a lot smoother?

Also by 12 noon should the gates be clear of people who have slept in cars, or queued over night?

Hoping to drive straight in and more or less walk straight on to site.

Not too bothered about having slightly limited camping options.

Or am I being wildly optimistic?

For the last 3 festivals I have arrived on site at midday Wednesday (West car parks, driving) and had no queue into car park, no queue into the site.

Makes life so much easier if you are happy not camping in Pennards or somewhere similar. I usually camp in Bushy Ground and it's only been about 30-40% full at that point.

My train gets to Castle Cary just after 11. Should be onsite by about 11.45ish from the shuttle bus depending on how many people are at the station waiting for the bus. I do this every year and always find hardly any (if any at all) queues at the station and Gate A.