Florence Saves The Day

McCor

Selfishly I am disappointed as I really wanted to see Foo Fighters headline the Pyramid and don't like Florence very much.

Just need to decide who to see now. Hot Chip have been suggested, SFA and possibly Lamb. But nothing really appeals. Ho hum, just see where the mood takes me I suppose.

Come on guys. I think this proves we aren't getting anyone else. They're just going to rope in a band who's already playing to step in the pyramid early doors. They've used it as an opportunity to save some money and took the easy route.

Yes, because they had sooooo many other options a little over a week before the festival 

Yes, because they had sooooo many other options a little over a week before the festival 

I didn't say they did. Realistically with only a week left the chances of them getting anyone who isn't already on the lineup is pretty slim regardless of it being Glastonbury or not.

Edited by EZYSEY