Northern Soul / Soul

Fake Encore

Hey

I am in full listening mode (Rival Sons)........

Does anyone know any Northern Soul / Soul acts on............I know there is the Northern Soul thing on Saturday which in my head will be all polished wood floors where they swap wellies for loafers........

I am trawling through, exported into excel line up goes into row 1,589 (fun fact)

Hey

I am in full listening mode (Rival Sons)........

Does anyone know any Northern Soul / Soul acts on............I know there is the Northern Soul thing on Saturday which in my head will be all polished wood floors where they swap wellies for loafers........

If only! I'll be going to that Eddie Piller thing but dunno how I'll cope with not being able to slide about properly, better bring a lot of talc.

There are three (yes three!) Northern Soul DJ sets all on the Saturday! Eugene's at Jag'z Acid Lounge at 23:00; Eddie Piller's at William's Green starting half an hour later (! crazy!); and then Primal Scream's one again at Jag'z Acid Lounge at 2:30 in the morning.

If you meant live bands who are a bit Northern Soul-ish, I'd probably point you to Mavis Staples and Gregory Porter, plus maybe others I've not stumbled across yet....?

Will definitely be hitting the Soul Party at William's Green.

There's also plenty of Ska / Reggae on if that's your bag too, Holts & Avalon should fill those needs amongst other bits in Shangri-La late at night - Deluxe Diner has quite a few DJ's on that'll hit the mod-spot, DJ Louie Louie, Annie Trailer Thrash and Jack Rabbit Slim stand out on that venue! :)

I'm concerned that this guy and his dance moves are still TBC rather than confirmed.

Yes was really disappointed to not see them officially on the line-up - surely there's still a tiny spot to squeeze St P and the BBones in, he seems pretty agile... :)

There are three (yes three!) Northern Soul DJ sets all on the Saturday! Eugene's at Jag'z Acid Lounge at 23:00; Eddie Piller's at William's Green starting half an hour later (! crazy!); and then Primal Scream's one again at Jag'z Acid Lounge at 2:30 in the morning.

If you meant live bands who are a bit Northern Soul-ish, I'd probably point you to Mavis Staples and Gregory Porter, plus maybe others I've not stumbled across yet....?

I have been in this state before, me walking endlessly round the south-east corner asking for a stage I have 1/2 forgotten the name of.............This year it will be Jag'z Acid Lounge at around 2.15am......

I have been in this state before, me walking endlessly round the south-east corner asking for a stage I have 1/2 forgotten the name of.............This year it will be Jag'z Acid Lounge at around 2.15am......

Yup. It looks like it's part of the same tentage as Bez's Acid House in the Unfair Ground (just called the Acid Lounge last year?). But at 2AM just go up to anyone and beg them to give you summa that Narthn Sowell, you'll be alright. :thumbsu: