General Election 2015

eFestivals

I don't think Kendall will ever look electable. I don't think she does now and I think she'll appear even less so in 5 years time.

Jeremy Corbyn won't win, but I have no clue who to give my 2nd preference to. I have more respect for Yvette Cooper than Burnham, but the association with Balls will taint her in the eyes of the electorate, and the sexism in society will lead to accusations of his influence.

Frankly, I hope we have another choice in 3/4 years time.

The trouble is if labour decide to swtich half way through the electorla cycle, I suspect you may get a coronation like when the tories turfed out IDS. The challenger look uninspiring, but were the public singing from the rooftops when Thatcher, Blair and Cameron became leaders of their respective parties? There are many unknowns, we dont even know who the PM will be. The public (dont ask me why) like Cameron, if Osborne gets the job theres no guarantees that popularity transfers over..

Im terms of the deputy leadership contest I like Creasey.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic