primavera festival 2015

zahidf

The Slow Show play 30.5 Bad Bonn Festival Switzerland and 31.5 Zürich Switzerland.

In the past few years PS and this swiss Festival have shared some acts (last year f.e. Mogwai, Black Lips, Neutral Milk Hotel..). would be very surprised if The Slow Show are NOT in the PS-line up. in the (fake?) line up above, they're missing...

Edited by branvan

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was incomplete. The leak didn't have DFA1979, Belles, Run the Jewels, and a load more so I'm pretty happy with that.

Does Antony Hegarty just go by Antony now? That's sort of weird.

Where you getting those from they're not on the app piccies above or the leak!

My app is working fine. It's a lovely little arcade game where you collect acts that are playing. This could be the best way of announcing ever conceived and we ruined it for ourselves. :P

still waiting for mine to flicker into life! crap mobile signal - was the leaked line-up correct?

All I can do on mine is type...

Do I get to pick the lineup? :P

Update it? :P

still waiting for mine to flicker into life! crap mobile signal - was the leaked line-up correct?

Yeah pretty much. I've seen about 15 names and they're all on there.

I reckon they might be holding back a biggie not on the game. Might be asking for too much with that though.

Hey guys,

does anyone know for sure if the tickets are transferable? I mean do they have an ID number associated with the barcode or anything? As far as I see on mine, they don't have a name on them.

Thanks.

Think so, you get a wristband and swipe card first time you go. No ID needed, just present your ticket.