Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone commented this on the FIB Facebook page. Surely too good to be true?!

ok im not sure how to post the picture, but someone put a fairly realistic looking poster with Blur, stereo phonics, courteneers, ST Vincent and Jamie T, Madeon, and Square pushers added

Edited by louiec96

someone commented this on the FIB Facebook page. Surely too good to be true?!

ok im not sure how to post the picture, but someone put a fairly realistic looking poster with Blur, stereo phonics, courteneers, ST Vincent and Jamie T, Madeon, and Square pushers added

Yeah I saw that too, but notice the spelling mistake in 'Noel Gallagher's Hight Flying Birds'.

It's fake.

Well going on acts not already playing in Spain etc that are active this year, I'd love to see any of these:

Radiohead/Atoms For Peace

Blur

The Libertines

Of Monsters And Men

Beck

Coldplay

AND....... A long shot but they're in Spain a couple of weeks before....

KISS

The Libertines are playing LOW Festival in Benidorm and Of Monsters and Men are playing BBK Live in Bilbao

Edited by johnybegood

Over the years, most announcements have been at midday Spanish time, so 11am UK time is most likely, although I read somewhere that Reading/Leeds are also making an announcement tomorrow, so if it is all a big Blur EU festival announcement, maybe it will all be done at one time. Keep any eye open though between 11-11.30am

Edited by andytommo

R&L will announce The Libertines at 7 so that announcement is pretty irrelevant here.

Am I the only one trying to banish any thoughts of Blur from my mind, as to not be so disappointed when it doesn't happen? :(

On a separate note, would love to see weezer onthe bill, best band I've ever seen live.

I agree with both of these points :P

Edited by gweb