what food do u guys take with you

Guest t in the paaaaarrrrkkkk

I normally just take some sandwiches for the friday during day or maybe some sausage rolls but with it now being a full day on friday what food do u guys bring with you to cover you for first few days. are u allowed totake food into arena from campsite?

I buy 4 meals a day from vans or healthy T. I'm all for self sufficiency when I'm doing real camping but fuck carrying all that shite with you. It's a festival and shrouds have no pockets. I buy a shit load of beer in the arena too. Apparently though, I'm not the kind of punter that T wants anymore.

Always end up taking far more food than i actually eat so not gonna take much this year, maybe some cereal bars, tinned pineapple and some crisps.

Hoping they have the Lucozade thing this year again, was great waking up to 6 bottles of orange lucozade at my tent door.

Honestly, back in 2008 I had to eat it cold because the stove we had wasn't working and haven't looked back since. Managed to convert about 50% of my group as well who all bring tins now. Got to be beef though, none of the veggy stuff. Couldn't imagine a festival without a ravioli lunch now. Cheese toastie and blue slush puppy for breakfast too.

Hangovers? If you drink the right amount you should be pished the whole weekend and then dead on the Monday.

Cereal bars, haribo & best of all JAFFA CAKES. Cocktail sausages are a good arrival day munch as well.

I stick to Healthy T as much as i can but it's harder now that there isn't one in the campsite!