Tickets Sold Out

Guest Emandjay

To be fair they're stretching it with the record time quote, they sold out earlier than usual but this year's tickets went on sale last August as opposed to the usual end of February date (yeah previously there's been a November pre sale that consist of several hundred tickets that sell out in 10 minutes or so). Still good to see it sold out though

I came close to selling my tickets a few times, but after really picking through the line up, there some gems and it is not half as bad as it first looks. My list of bands I will definitely be checking out are...

Jimi Goodwin

Black Rivers (hoping for the reunion)

Catfish and the Bottlemen

Miles Kane

Happy Mondays

Simon and Oscar

Athlete

Augustines

Razorlight

Borrell

The Gramotones

The Heavy

Neon Waltz

Lucid Dream

Phoneys and the freaks

Boneheads What's the story L.p.

Our Fold

The Tapestry.

More than enough to keep me going there. Will be a month after The Libertines in Hyde Park too, so I will get a full indie day there.

Edited by Marc Whiffen

Not sure if you have been to Kendal before or this was to be your first time but i feel you have missed out as i think the overall enjoyment has as much to do with the place as who you end up watching. I'm in agreement about the line up, it is pretty weak, and i feel there is very few bands i'll actually make the effort to watch this year but for me thats a bonus as i'll get to see a few more of the things i didn't last year.

Edited by Flaminglippy

Our first KC and we booked before we new the line up,

Main reason was word of mouth about the festival, hearing lots of good things over the last couple of years.

As said about many festivals, "there's always something on somewhere "

Me and the wife have found so e real Gems and had the best times in small tents dancing like a loon to someone new, then a week later going mad on the PC trying to work out who they were.

Still can't wait

Edited by Flaminglippy

Damn! My bf has missed the boat, he was waiting for this month's pay day. Not sure whether to sell mine or hope we can buy one for him now :(