Tonight's announcement (Mon 12 May)

Guest smogo

So, who's coming in tonight's announcement? I've got my fingers crossed for Faith No More (playing Clapham Common on 4th July but aren't billed as an exclusive despite having no other gigs announced), but the regulars on the official forum think there's no room for any more big acts.

I reckon Rise to Remain might be added as well on the same basis.

So, who's coming in tonight's announcement? I've got my fingers crossed for Faith No More (playing Clapham Common on 4th July but aren't billed as an exclusive despite having no other gigs announced), but the regulars on the official forum think there's no room for any more big acts.

I reckon Rise to Remain might be added as well on the same basis.

HIM, Along with Anthrax doing a sneaky set playing Among The Living (Bohemia tent friday), Comeback Kid, Sweet Savage, October File, Eureka Machines, The Bots, Straight Lines, Zico Chain, Black Dogs, Love Zombies, Stormzone, Shrine, Rival State, The Wild Lies, The Raven Age, Empire Kill.

Not much there for me, but Comeback Kid and The Bots are top additions, seems there's a 5th stage as well, satellite stage, which has freed up a fair few bohemia spots which means there's still quite a lot to come seemingly!

I know, but top top to bottom except the headliners, everyone seems too high. First year I'm giving it a miss. It just doesn't seem worth the money to me. It's a shame because the festival itself is really good. But as I get older it's more about the acts than the festival itself

Only ones I'd argue are too high would be AIC and maybe Slayer, but I reckon Slayer are only Saturn headliner because Frank Turner wanted to play the same stage as Maiden so ended up 3rd on Apollo instead of top of Saturn.

That being said I'm with smogo, most of the bohemia acts are whats swung it for me, Dog Eat Dog, 65DOS, Comeback Kid, Raging Speedhord, Kerbdog, The Bronx, Gallows, Trash Talk, Only Crime, Bo Ningen, Electric Wizard and Atari Teenage Riot are all going to be ace. As far as mainstagers go I only really want to see Prodigy, Gary Numan, Anti-Flag, Band of Skulls, Deftones, Frank Turner, Reel Big Fish, Mastodon and Metallica.

Edited by kipper64