Where Do You Go At Night?

Guest AdamWillingham

Agree about crows nest, class little bar with cracking lineup of bands.

Where's the fluffy rock cafe?

We ended up at shrangri la at 5am on the Saturday, can't remember a thing but queues were minimal. Seems like best time is headliner or after 3am?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NYC was a laugh last year, especially seeing my mate in his moustace , looked completely like his old man :) , if you knew the two you'd laugh. Spent time in Block 9 last year , bar next to bez's acid house, on the same night actually.

The Fluffy Rock Cafe is on the main strip between West Holts and Greenfields. (although there may have been two last year as some reported it being elsewhere). It serves cocktails and some food. (got some hot toast with butter and jam last year for £1.50) and has a live music lineup each day.

I've never been to the Crow's nest but it sounds like it would be up my street. Is it in The Park?

I go back to my tent and curl up in a ball weeping inconsolably because they mostly come at night, mostly.

Or wander round taking in the site's sights.

A highlight of last year was on the Sunday after getting mashed at Arcadia we wandered up to the greenfields and spent the rest of the night in the Lizard tent listening to music (John Langham Band were amazing) drinking chai and getting baked until the generators ran out around 5am. Hidden piano bar was fun on the early hours of Saturday too.

The Fluffy Rock Cafe is on the main strip between West Holts and Greenfields. (although there may have been two last year as some reported it being elsewhere). It serves cocktails and some food. (got some hot toast with butter and jam last year for £1.50) and has a live music lineup each day.

I've never been to the Crow's nest but it sounds like it would be up my street. Is it in The Park?

As tommyds said, its at the very top NW of the park and the end of a very steep hill! Tiny bar which sells cocktails only, managed to see Toy and Teleman in there last year. Not acoustic either, full band show. It was quite a sight seeing Toy push all their own gear up that hill!