Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

Still trying to get through to mates!!!! Aaaarggghhh!! Ticket page still available....... cooooome on!!!

if i were you i would just get yours before something happens! as it looks as if only some regs are working

Edited by lcb172

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try this link

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2014-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm/800002/.

Says coach tickets but no mention of coaches on the booking page! Think I might just get mine and sod the rest of my mates!

I have a friend who can't go as he had to have emergency back surgery this week - are there any parties out there wiling to risk buying a ticket with the face of a brown haired, 20something male?

No insurance?

if i were you i would just get yours before something happens! as it looks as if only some regs are working

Maybe some sort of loyalty ticket allocation??!? Seeing as I've been going for years and missed out this year? I appreciate you are all waiting to see if I get one but not sure if I'm gonna do it.... waiting for call back from boss, mates etc.... Probably be gone by the time they get back to me but hey ho, it's Karma man, if it's meant to be it's meant to be..... I'll keep you posted.

Hi I cant see that its a loyalty thing I don't think there is a single ticket for sale as not one person has come on and said yes I just got one! The page has been left up for hospitality and possiible people buying land and sky tickets etc etc.

Wev'e all been fooled Esmies reg will be a hospitality registration number I'm out of here as I don't have any more time to waste what an idiot I feel.

I didn't KNOW it was a hospitality reg number tho and just got all excited the fact i had gotten thru and wanted to share!!! Was only trying to do a good deed and try for others.........

Edited by EmsieXxX

This is not meant to sound mean but we have definitely been duped as non one can buy a ticket for someone without that persons reg number and for that reg number to actually work,Not one of you have actually said you have got a ticket today. Goodbye

Bye. Thanks for dropping in. Shame you couldn't be a little more polite to someone who was clearly trying to help.

There have been plenty of messages stating there ARE NO MORE tickets. No-one else to blame if you can't get one.

This is not meant to sound mean but we have definitely been duped as non one can buy a ticket for someone without that persons reg number and for that reg number to actually work,Not one of you have actually said you have got a ticket today. Goodbye

Well, I can get through to the payment page every time, not sure if it will work as still waiting for calls from some people to see if they fancy trying at least. No way I'm paying for 4 tickets on my debit card. Based on what some have said, it may let me through then say 'unavailable' - who knows, but no need to have a go at someone for being helpful. I'm going to have to wait until tonight anyway now so I won't know till later. Not holding my breath though. Peace