StoneCircle

Hi

Is it true you can only have 4 people on a campervan ticket? What happens if your CV sleeps more people? Surely the 5 of us that are travelling will only need 1 ticket,we certainly don't require 2 spaces.

Please let me know what anyone thinks.

Many thanks

Rob

There's no mention of a limit in the Q&A on the site and in the terms and conditions here (http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/news/conditions-of-use-of-the-caravan-and-campervan-fields) it just says: "Each Caravan or Campervan must have a Campervan ticket and each person within the vehicle must have a valid Weekend Festival ticket."

Hi

Is it true you can only have 4 people on a campervan ticket? What happens if your CV sleeps more people? Surely the 5 of us that are travelling will only need 1 ticket,we certainly don't require 2 spaces.

Please let me know what anyone thinks.

Many thanks

Rob

With regards with how many people you can have on one camper pass, I think I may have made it up being 4 people!? As it is normally the case for the more commercial festivals ie V festival. I have had a look on Glastonbury website but can't find anything to say about it, other than if you are in a big camper than 2 passes will be needed.

I have emailed Glastonbury and asked the question.

With regards with how many people you can have on one camper pass, I think I may have made it up being 4 people!? As it is normally the case for the more commercial festivals ie V festival. I have had a look on Glastonbury website but can't find anything to say about it, other than if you are in a big camper than 2 passes will be needed.

I have emailed Glastonbury and asked the question.

There's no limit. It's one ticket per vehicle. My friends drive their trailer tent in and we go and park in the car park then walk through the festival through the gates up the hill of death and find them then pitch our tents by the trailer tent. Voila

There is not a limit of people permitted per campervan pass, it's just one pass, one campervan. BUT, there is a limit on the size of campervan you're allowed so if you're in a big beast, you're expected to buy two passes (as you'll take up two spaces).

:sarcastic: Hey Guys, I cant believe that this time in 5 weeks we will be on site!!!!!!

Cant wait to get there and enjoy the weekend!

fingers crossed for some nice weather, last year was made all the more brilliant by the SUN :-)!!!!!!

Fingers also crossed we can sort these Van tickets out!!!!

Please please please, I haven't dare tell the mother in law we don't have a van ticket yet! :devil:

Well

There has been an west tickets posted on eBay, I have reported it to eBay and emailed the seller with a link to here, to sell at cost price.

Well done, lets hope the seller realises what he is doing is touting! :)

I see the listing has just ended...!

Yes, my bid has been cancelled! ;) Bet someone messaged him with a good offer, I bid to remove the buy it now and suggest we all do the same with any others :)

Its been relisted!! with a reserve set and the buy it now is on there even with a bid placed.

With a reserve too, please all report it! Out the touts! :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GLASTONBURY-FESTIVAL-2014-CAMPERVAN-TICKET-/331210089847?pt=UK_Tickets_Travel_Package_Holidays_CV&hash=item4d1da8e577

Great detective work there SC.. the power of the internet is scary!

Glasto office are on the ball, already had a reply from them saying they're looking into it.

The twitter jerryfromderry can be linked to a Facebook account and he lives in Ireland not Somerton in Somerset as in the ebay listing. Thought we had a name! :(