Metallica and the lack of metal

Guest Englishdragon

A lot of that video showed hardcore punk fans mate which is a different genre all together you really are a funny chap arent you, you would find the most extreme examples to suit your argument wouldnt you? extreme and irrelevant....you wont be seeing hardcore dancing in the middle of a Metallica pit at Glastonbury.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just looking at mosh pits on youtube. They seem very violent and aggressive to me. Like nothing I've seen at glastonbury before.

I know the festival is famed for its inclusivity, but I am not sure aggression and violence are a good thing. What next, a boxing ring in place of the skate ramp?

I'm just looking at mosh pits on youtube. They seem very violent and aggressive to me. Like nothing I've seen at glastonbury before.

I know the festival is famed for its inclusivity, but I am not sure aggression and violence are a good thing. What next, a boxing ring in place of the skate ramp?

the comments make interesting reading

"The pit looked actually nice. Like at some hardcore shows I've been to (like Defeater or The Krum Bums) people can be assholes and start punching the shit out of kids, breaking bottles (sometimes even overheads)"

No wonder ME doesnt want bands that encourage mosh pits.

Edited by dan05delaney

and comments on videos of hiphop shows relate to metallica and metal fans....how? ive never seen anyone `punch the shit` out of anyone let alone break bottles over people.at a metal show.

your grasping further and further at straws I see, im actually finding this quite funny now....., just how ridiculous can russy get in his claims :P