Main Stage

Guest bottonrob

looking at KC web notes, band websites and hazarding some guess work which evening looks tops?

Friday, Ella Eyre - Clean Bandit- Dub Pistols- Del La Sol- Suede

Sat, The Heavy - Athlete - Miles Kane - Happy Mondays - Frank Sidebottom

Sun, Reel Big Fish - Newton Faulkner - Razorlight - Tom O Dell - ?

I know people have been a little downbeat with the announcements but if this is there or theraeabouts wiith likes of Josh Record, OCS, Jimi Goodwin on other stages then I am a bearded clam...

but the question still begs who are the last main and calling out headliners!

There have been some negative comments about the line up, particularly on here, but in general it seems to have gone down very well and tickets are selling fast. V tickets are still available a couple of weeks after release and they normally sell out on the first day. People have different taste. There will always people disappointed with the announcement. Mainly those who are only interested in big artists or those currently in the charts.

I think there's lots of good stuff on offer over the weekend. Having said that, what you have put for Sunday on main stage looks pretty dire and uninspiring. Lets hope the headliner makes up for it.

Pretty sure someone on here said the Happy Mondays were playing the dance tent. The Frank turner for me is very strange, cant begin to understand it. He is just not very good. However there is still a lot of good stuff in there but I'm hoping for a big sunday headliner like New Order, Pulp or the Horrors

• 2 weeks later...

with the Example addition...

Friday, Ella Eyre - Clean Bandit - Dub Pistols - Del La Sol - Suede

Sat, The Heavy - Athlete - Miles Kane - Happy Mondays - Frank Turner

Sun, Reel Big Fish - Newton Faulkner - Razorlight - Tom O Dell - Example

now really doesn't look right (and this is only me second guessing and from the odd comment here and there), albeit I am one of the ones that likes the Example booking!

Am I missing something? (besides a Saturday headliner!!!)