Deposit Paid!

Guest viberunner

This means Mr Wears Ladies Pyjama Bottoms (*) is definitely heading south of the walls (**) to drink all the beer (***), snog all the jailbait (****), drop all the sweeties (*****), and - it seems - BBQ a lobster on Thursday night (******).

Very excited, especially given my beloved Rockness is dead as a Dodo.

(* it's a Maryhill thing)

(** Hadrian's Wall, built by Bran the Builder, is many miles south of the TRUE wall, the Antonine Wall)

(*** Real Ale festivals are the one thing I miss from England)

(**** no Nonce Sense nonsense, for me it's lassies between the youthful ages of 25 and 35)

(***** as the Disco Bricks are known up here)

(****** tales of squid at Glastonbury convinced me to move from chops and Chablis to crustaceans and Champagne)

That was bad news re Rockness. Never been myself but always seemed to have good stuff and a crackin part of the world. Nearly went one year but opted for Connect instead as it was closer. Hopefully it will be back next year as T in the Park is bad enough without losing competition. Would like to go some day.