Justin Timberlake to headline?

Guest 5co77ie

My biggest problem with V (been twice) is I feel like I spend from 12 o'clock watching utter shite, waiting for the only big bookings (who all clash) because it's only the stage headliners and subs who ever interest me in the slightest. I'm going to Reading this year which I should have done the past two instead of V.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell I enjoyed those last few pages. For me the biggest problem at v is the crowd and the atmosphere. There just seems to be idiots everywhere who are not there to enjoy the music but to get drunk/drugged off their heads. Acts like jay z seem to attract these kind of idiots.

Same as chase&status + eminem at R&L. I have never seen a more hostile crowd at Leeds than on that last day. I watched foals and there were groups of people around obviously waiting for

chase+status who had no interest in foals. That is okay but instead of letting the others enjoy it they were being absolute p**cks. They were picking mud up and throwing it at people. I saw

a load hit a couple of middle aged people with a child. They just turned around and left.

Say what you want about blink 182 headlining but they don't attract that kind if crowd.i couldn't even bring myself to stay to watch chase+status who I actually quite like, I went to watch tame impala and the atmosphere in the nme was great as all of the idiots were at the main stage.

Anyway a lot of the acts that fill the v lineup

attract these people. Rudimental, jay z, Swedish house mafia type of bands. I honestly don't know what kind of fans JT will attract. I always thought he appealed to middle aged housewives and 14

year olds.

I'm not singling v out by the way as R+L are starting to aim at this type of crowd too. Introducing a three day dance stage and radio 1 stage for example. It is easier to avoid there though

Edited by adam1234