Mallory Knox

Second Stage is

Less Than Jake

Goldfinger

Capdown

Then at the bottom it had

Bury Tomorrow * Let Live

Thats all that was on there.

Surprised Zebrahead aren't above Capdown.

Looks like thats the top 3 for the top two stages.

DJ Yoda announced as headlining one of the smaller stages, the Uprawr DJ Stage, in fact, which is new, saw him back in 2007 great for a while but then got annoying how fast he changes songs as you can't dance to the fucker.

Tek One and MC Lars also doing that stage.

Also announced today are Verses and Light You Up. Slowly trickle feeding us new acts it seems.

Stage 3, Monster Stage is this running order

1604826_780032755340303_5199014834699049

And Midlands Slam Dunk has released the map

Blaa_zICEAA5DTC.jpg

Interesting if you went last year Stage 6 & 7 were in the Numa bar which they are obviously not using this year, which was past the Disabled enterance, which was also the passouts exit/enterance which isn't marked up as such this year, I hope this doesn't mean theres no pass outs, also ramming 4 outdoor stages in such a little space doesn't make sense to me, I can't begin to imagine the noise bleed.

• 2 weeks later...

Main - AAR, Mallory Knox, We Are The In Crowd, Motion City Soundtrack, We The Kings, The Skints, Canterbury, Blitz Kids

Macbeth - LTJ, Ataris, Zebrahead, Capdown, I Am The Avalanche, Gnarwolves, Decade, Jesse James, Fandangle

Monster - Same as the poster above but with Chunk...instead of Landscapes

Atticus - Kids in Glass Houses, Hit the Lights, Real Friends, Neck Deep, State Champs, A Loss for Words, Save Your Breath, Modern Baseball, Light You Up

Cheer Up - Chiodos, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Feed the Rhino, Marmozets, Landscapes, Ghost Town, Natives, Verses, The First

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

stage times announced in wednesday's kerrang along with their signing details.

can we expect any final bands to be announced on wednesday too? last year it was your demise headlining the rock stage at the south date, so anything could happen i guess?