More resale

Guest manc1

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all....you are giving me hope....I will be trying my best until things are totally bleak.....

LONDON RETURN TRAVEL (DEP 13:00 RET 14:00)

£50.00 (£50.00) Tickets not available

Return Travel To Glastonbury (Both Ways)

This link: http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2013-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/704995

allows you to put in your reg details and search for available coach trips. All of which say "sold out" apart from the above which says tickets not available.

Any idea if this means anything? or has it just not been made uniform in it's sold out-ness?!

Guys

This page worked for me on Wednesday, having previously got hold of tickets on Tuesday too. When I used the normal link I just got the registration page, was then typing and Google offered me this URL as an auto-complete (if you know what I mean) and I was straight in.

Good luck, hopefully some more tickets will show up

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/gfl-resale-landing

I suspected as much, despite the post on the previous page. It would have had to have been over within 10 seconds or less to not be picked up by those of us monitoring it.

It feels like there is a good chance that is it and See are probably unlikely to give us a "That's all folks" tweet as they have been generally vague & unhelpful about the resales for years now so I expect nothing less from them this time. I hope I'm wrong though as after one last ticket for a friend.