Logging on from Multiple devices

Guest Benj

Not sure if this has been covered before or if a change is even possible but currently it seems your log on is only 'remembered' on the last device you log in on.

In the modern age, most folk probably have more than one device and it can get HUGELY* annoying having to log in each and everytime you access the site.

I will normally look once an AM at home, then normally at work too, also often on my phone on the commute, so 3 devices in one day is not unusual and I also seem to be logged out, whenever I want to post!

*ok, just a smal irriation

I browse from my laptop (Google Chrome), phone (Google Chrome) and tablet (Google Chrome) and I don't have any issues with needing to login to use the forums etc.

Only thing I have noticed is that sometimes I do have to login again when I use the app (on the phone/tablet) if I haven't used it for a while.

I'm just working my way thru the steps I need to do for a forums software upgrade - it's actually two different (tho minor) revisions of the software, so it might be something that's addressed within those. Fingers crossed.