New Rumuors

Guest Guitargeek

if they were considered by download at this time to headline they would be instead of one of the others, namely slipknot who are blaits a late booking as they thought they had pearl jam but didn't.

But nope they end up on 2nd stage, money regardless, bands charge what they do. This is a band that download in 2008 had headline and were clearly the strongest headliner in what went down as a successful year i hear

Maybe the were considered but KISS didn't get back to them in time hence the booking now or maybe Download went out of the way to get a Soni headliner in the undercard to piss them off or maybe KISS saw the fuss over Green Day playing R&L so they want to have the same impact as well as lots of possibilities.

Doesn't the highlighted part goes against what you were saying that they aren't a draw anymore?

Maybe Kiss were an even later addition than Slipknot, and by the time Kiss decided that they were around and wanted to play Slipknot had already been booked.

The fact that Kiss would accept a lower slot does suggest that their stock has dropped, but I don't know why you have the audacity to try and claim some kind of victory as for every one of your guesses that are 'right' there are probably 157 that are wrong.

Maybe Kiss were an even later addition than Slipknot, and by the time Kiss decided that they were around and wanted to play Slipknot had already been booked.

The fact that Kiss would accept a lower slot does suggest that their stock has dropped, but I don't know why you have the audacity to try and claim some kind of victory as for every one of your guesses that are 'right' there are probably 157 that are wrong.

Well Scuzz band according to Download website is a US band making their third appearence... so not Deftones, Stone Sour or Kiss... as Deftones and Stone Sour would both be on a higher ammount and Kiss have only done Download once...

how many times have machine head played? I hope its them