Optimus Alive 2013

Guest pryce

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Year

November - Radiohead

December : Stone Roses, Florence, Snow Patrol, Justice, Metronomy, Mazzy Star, Caribou

Last days of January - The Cure

BBK Live festival, in Bilbao Spain used to share a couple of headliners, they already have Depeche, and I hear rumours about Neil Young & Crazy Horse to BBK or Green Day.

I hope this guys wont pick GD, I Really hate them.

So my summer of 2013 is going to be awesome. I am planning on Glastonbury and Roskilde Festivals for sure. Thinking about adding one other festival pending on the lineup. Its between Oxegen and Optimus Alive. Flights from Copenhagen to Dublin and Dublin to back home are cheap (relative to other cities) but I suspect Optimus Alive's lineup might differentiate itself. Any thoughts?

Edited by kushaze

So my summer of 2013 is going to be awesome. I am planning on Glastonbury and Roskilde Festivals for sure. Thinking about adding one other festival pending on the lineup. Its between Oxegen and Optimus Alive. Flights from Copenhagen to Dublin and Dublin to back home are cheap (relative to other cities) but I suspect Optimus Alive's lineup might differentiate itself. Any thoughts?

Something like this perhaps?

Neil Young Depeche Mode Black Sabbath

Manic Street Preachers Bloc Party Deftones

I'm hoping they don't go for a boring booking like Green Day or Metallica.

Well, we'll see what else they go on to announce - saw KoL on their first ever tour of the UK - up close and personal, you could say ;), when they played Youth and Young Manhood 2 1/2 times over cause they had no other material - very entertaining - reminded me of that scene in The Blues Brothers where they play that Country and Western club - he he :D I hear that their performances can be very hit and miss these days, though :(

Kings of Leon are alright, I loved their first three albums, not much of a fan of the other stuff. Subsequently my mother developed a love for their poor, radio friendly albums (like most mothers did) and now she's in love with them. I've had to take her to their last few tours. They always seem to tour around her birthday (July) so they cost me a pissing fortune.