T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

So, your reply. I'm not trying to be funny but the reply with with info is as follows:

Denied to people about having info that The Cure were playing R&L last year, even thought you had information for a while that put them there. When I looked back there was people that questioned how they could trust you if you are going to lie on your own forum and a few stated they would not be so inclined to take efests at face value if that was going to happen. (As I said, it's info you may have had to lie and hold back for certain reasons, I didn't say you straight out lied for intentional reasons).

This Mumford's thing which you've never quite replied to me about. I posted about them being a backup should The Stones pull out, if they agreed and/or decided not to. Your reply, and you'd be wrong, although recently in the last couple of weeks, your own hunch is they could be a sub with a view to headline. That, I think at least was wrong by saying and I'd be wrong to then, it may be possible.

So my comment was actually relevant. Saying I can do it once if he can plenty wasn't right so I'll apologize for that part. Time of the moment/in jest if you like.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes lying is for the good of the forum for further information/sources etc...

I for one had some info that I spoke to Neil about, and asked him not to share and I'm sure 100's of others have. Not everyone blabs everything for the reasons above and various others

I also said about M&S subbing at one stage. But like you changed my prediction. Now correct me if I'm wrong but Eninem? U predicted right?? Wasn't your first prediction by a long shot, so why change it?? Because things change!!! And I'm sure that's the reason that Neil and others said ur wrong. Changes happen all the time!

What I would say fella is you get too wrapped up in the arguments. Someone says something ignore it! Or come up with a better comeback than ur a turd!!! Lol

Edited by thewayiam

Not getting into the Eminem thing as it's gone over and over but no, I actually didn't. I stand by that. In the case of that, no it wasn't a 1st prediction but loads of people's predictions weren't. People had predicted and changed for this year before I had even bothered to make one.

I stated the fact that lying for the part may have been for legit reasons needed, maybe not in the post that I wrote it but further on. You're not telling me anything here which i haven't pointed out.

He was impressed by the turd comment so I'll take that.

I did change it yes, due to sunday being a hunch for them. Things do change but at the time, the reply was and you'd be wrong, Isn't it a bit substandard and wrong/a lying point to say that when he later on says that's his hunch?

The use of different words by him personally sometimes I think as well would help.

Not getting into the Eminem thing as it's gone over and over but no, I actually didn't. I stand by that. In the case of that, no it wasn't a 1st prediction but loads of people's predictions weren't. People had predicted and changed for this year before I had even bothered to make one.

I will just post out there to a few people on here that if I am still on here tomorrow, I'm putting the suggestion than whatever people's thoughts etc towards me are than I won't jibe and will keep it to fest talk as long as others can do the same and not feel the need to include me in jokey and somewhat arsey comments.

Beady eye, suck farts from dead chickens....... Padding and fodder, although I agree the line up so far is much better than last year. We need a few more rock acts. Like the black keys, cage the elephant, gaslight anthem, the strokes and QOTSA. All of these acts could be booked and a few of them added to the current line up would make for a very good festival.

Beady eye, suck farts from dead chickens....... Padding and fodder, although I agree the line up so far is much better than last year. We need a few more rock acts. Like the black keys, cage the elephant, gaslight anthem, the strokes and QOTSA. All of these acts could be booked and a few of them added to the current line up would make for a very good festival.

Beady eye, suck farts from dead chickens.......Padding and fodder, although I agree the line up so far is much better than last year. We need a few more rock acts. Like the black keys, cage the elephant, gaslight anthem, the strokes and QOTSA. All of these acts could be booked and a few of them added to the current line up would make for a very good festival.