Your recommendations from down the order

Guest Infinite Jest

Circled the acts I really want to see - and I have 12 per day! Nicely balanced - though that doesn't include Antlers or Doug Paisley of course..........and I've left off Low Anthem, dirty three and Midlake cos I've either seen them recently or a lot.......oh hang on I've just noticed I've missed a few on the Tipi.........this is going to be great! :sarcastic:

I've just seen Savages on their recent tour and will definitely not be missing them. Some Crocodiles/Heaven Up Here era Bunnymen with an androgonous Siouxsie/Ian Curtis on vocals. Not sure how they'll go down playing a dark music very early in the day on a bill where they seem to stick out like a bit of a sore thumb.

Bands I'm looking forward to who I hadn't heard until I started exploring the line up include Cold Specks, I Break Horses and Lanterns On the Lake.

Really looking forward to going to this festival for the first time.

I've just seen Savages on their recent tour and will definitely not be missing them. Some Crocodiles/Heaven Up Here era Bunnymen with an androgonous Siouxsie/Ian Curtis on vocals. Not sure how they'll go down playing a dark music very early in the day on a bill where they seem to stick out like a bit of a sore thumb.

hello pop pickers!

almost too much to checkout...will def try and see.....

Richard Buckner - quite beautiful voice / acoustic set-up, strong songs.

Delicate Steve - genius!

Driver Drive Faster - 'Its All Over Its Everywhere' could be one of the best songs you'll hear all festival

The Deep Dark Woods - astonishingly good. future events will see these guys higher up the bill, fo' sure.

Zun Zun Egui - have a dance! not many opportunities to throw shapes otherwise...:)

William Elliot Whitmore - the atmosphere he generates will be spell-binding...I hope!

Hannah Coen - new to me, but a lovely voice..intrigued

Robert Ellis - see Richard Buckner!

Our Broken Garden - a little unlike the rest of the bill, and will definitely see what they offer.

cant. wait.

any weather news?

Mountain Man, they were amazing at Union Chapel in 2010 but then didn't turn up on time for Green Man and pulled out last year from EoTR...will be interesting to see what they are up to now. Three girls with beautiful voices.

Hurray for the Riff Raff, have been listening to a promo which contains some tracks from both their cds, described as "quiet, creepy hushed, haunting and messy" Its a sound which gets under your skin, and for those that need their fix BANJO'S. Meet Me In The Morning.

Big Wave, Devon's next big thing? Probably not, but only found one track out there. Nice enough twee indie from a band that has played The Jolly Farmer and supported Metronomy at their Torquay gig. Not much info and only 245 likes on fb???

Eagle and The Worm, an 8 piece from Melbourne coming all the way to UK to play in the tipi at EoTR, don't seem to have any other gigs on....now thats dedication. First thoughts they might be fun, if there is nothing else on.

• 3 weeks later...

here is a playlist if anyone is interested. Has most of the bands, there are a couple missing that I don't get on with/aren't on spotify but its mostly there.

EOTR 2012

Saw Still Corners, Lanterns on the Lake, Savages, 2:54, Outfit and Veronica Falls last weekend. All worth a look, still think Lanterns on the Lake would be better off on one of the outside stages, but nevermind.