TITP forum?

Guest alwaysh0pingxo

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replace Franz Ferdinand with Jack White and that's not actually that bad but I reckon if T book it strong enough they can get away with Bloc Party and Mumford & Sons 3rd down, although Bloc have a light show on some songs so might require it a bit darker. Franz being scottish and 20th I guess is a good chance.

I reckon your NME's except for Deadmau5 are a good bet though Phonics could sub.

Not sure about your King Tut's. Ed Sheeran will get a spot higher than that, he's bigger by a fare way I'd say that New Order at the minute. And No Doubt I can;t see there either, they'd play 3rd main at least I'd have thought.

Right, after a few minutes of reshuffling I've come up with this.

Main Stage:

Biffy Clyro - Franz Ferdinand - Texas

The Killers - The Black Keys - Mumford & Sons

Muse - Stereophonics - Ed Sheeran

NME:

The Chemical Brothers

Plan B - No Doubt

Dizzee Rascal - The Vaccines

King Tuts:

Justice

Primal Scream

Calvin Harris

Edited by gazza_20

Aye! Bowie will come out of retirement for a festival who's demographic is primarily the nicki Minaj/ David guetta/ chase and status dance generation.

It's not going to happen regardless of the anniversary T has changed/ music trends have changed and Bowie/ Springsteen etc don't fit with T now, it's a shame but it's true

Aye! Bowie will come out of retirement for a festival who's demographic is primarily the nicki Minaj/ David guetta/ chase and status dance generation.

It's not going to happen regardless of the anniversary T has changed/ music trends have changed and Bowie/ Springsteen etc don't fit with T now, it's a shame but it's true

This years was my 2nd T in a row and while I still had a great time, the fact that they had bands playing from last year (some in the same slots as well) was very fucking annoying. I was looking at the past 10 years of T yesterday and I couldn't believe how much they have the same bands on a loop coming back every 1-3 years, its embarassing. The sad thing is I mentioned it on their facebook page and got loads of abuse from people saying things like "well don't fucking come back" or "stop fucking complaining". Its like they either love the fact they're paying for the same bands every year or two or they've just accepted it. Seem like a bunch of sheep who are in denial that their festival takes the piss when it comes to repeated bookings. Its so predictable that you're gonna get The Killers, KOL, Snow Patrol, The View, Muse and the like every couple of years.

This years was my 2nd T in a row and while I still had a great time, the fact that they had bands playing from last year (some in the same slots as well) was very fucking annoying. I was looking at the past 10 years of T yesterday and I couldn't believe how much they have the same bands on a loop coming back every 1-3 years, its embarassing. The sad thing is I mentioned it on their facebook page and got loads of abuse from people saying things like "well don't fucking come back" or "stop fucking complaining". Its like they either love the fact they're paying for the same bands every year or two or they've just accepted it. Seem like a bunch of sheep who are in denial that their festival takes the piss when it comes to repeated bookings. Its so predictable that you're gonna get The Killers, KOL, Snow Patrol, The View, Muse and the like every couple of years.

Holy shit y would u wanna have sum1s piss in ur mouth. Anyway on 2 what i wanna ask nxt yr im goin 2 titp 1st time at a festival and any advice would b gr8 like best campsites 2 go 2 goin from thursday to sunday and def dont want any trouble or anythin stolen from me, is it a gd idea 2 take the trolley things or just carry bags and drink and whats best tent 2 get dont want 2 end up soaked durin the nite and kinda nervous now after reading through most of this bout what 2 expect already paid my £50 early bird deposit. Any advice greatly appreciated thanks.

That would be the festival that two of the main headliners last year were Kasabian and Stone Roses? don't let facts get in the way of your nonsense.

T in the Park has always been about what has been popular at that time, at the moment dance music is the most popular genre of music so there is loads of it, simple as that really.