security/dogs

Guest shezam

Two of my mates got pulled from the q last year and taken for searches. One got caught with stuff, obviously it got confiscated but he did get into the festival. Month or so later he got a £200 penalty notice from highland police. Had the option of court but it was a fair cop so he just paid it.

For the record it was the biggest sniffer dog team I've ever seen at festival gates.

You do realise that it has been known for the cops to check on sites like these to find out how people plan on smuggling drugs into the festival? Obviously they won't be checking under everyones hat but I would be cautious of what you say.

The police are absolute scumbags. They focus a ridiculous amount of their resources towards festivals every year in the hope if finding a small amount of drugs on some teenagers. If they put half as much effort into smashing paedo rings, catching crooks who steal grannies savings and rapists this country would be a much better place.

someone asked on the rockness facebook page if he could take in some coke or should he just hoover it all up at the gates? Prompting about a million "likes" and instant god like status.

Dunno if it got deleted or not but just goes to show you that there ARE druggies going to festivals EVEN IN THIS COUNTRY.

You do realise that it has been known for the cops to check on sites like these to find out how people plan on smuggling drugs into the festival? Obviously they won't be checking under everyones hat but I would be cautious of what you say.

Dog check is mainly as you enter the gates (hand over your ticket). There will be dogs in the campsite but to be honest it's not that bad if you keep your wits about you. Don't remember seeing dogs in the arena, Sometimes at the arena entrance.

In my experience of travelling to RockNess in 2010 I was shitting bricks as I was carring a nice chunk of Pollen and a nice bit of weed. It was no problem at all, I got the Citylink shuttle from Inverness and there was only security at that entrance from the buses and all they asked was do you have any glass bottles and would give your rucksack a pat over. I heard different reports about coming in from the carpark entrance though, where there was police, dogs and security at that one.

Edited by pothead pixie

got pulled by the sniffer dogs on friday, big black lab sat right in front of me.

Taken away to be frisked and questioned. lucky i had my stash in my mouth and was swallowed instantly.

I had quite a bit of booze and a bottle of poppers, which they where quite happy to let me restash.

I told them they need to retrain their dogs, which I was told it was probs the poppers the dog sniffed, dog looked fine to me :sarcastic:

Edited by scanerack