12 more acts to be announced at 6pm!

Guest BigStu1987

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halestorm, Europe, Theory Of A Deadmam, Revoker, Symphony X, Adrenaline Mob & Elive..... I dunno who the other five will be though. im not expecting great things from tonights announcement, but i'd like a surprise though

So its

Europe

Halestorm

Firewind

Theory of A Deadman

Turbonegro

Turbowolf

Mallory Knox

Emmure

Broken

The Safety Fire

Anti Nowhere League

Stellar Revival

Thats the first MEH announcement for me, couldn't be bothered, but its just filler for the line up now. And a lot of those I don't know, in fact nearly all I don't know. Heard the names of a few mind

Black Spiders have also been confirmed by AC

Edited by Go_Go_Tonymon

Never seen a festival lineup nosedive so far from a positive start. Not that arsed as I'm happy with Prodigy, Metallica, Biffy, C&S, Machine Head etc or whoever we've got but it's kind of embarrasing seeing the lineup fill it with so much tripe every few weeks. It baffles me where Download is getting a lot of these bands from, just confused and bewildered.

IMO it's heading to the worst undercard for DL in a long long time, once you start looking at bands below top 3 on the main stage.

Got a few bands I should probably check out at least.

Never seen a festival lineup nosedive so far from a positive start. Not that arsed as I'm happy with Prodigy, Metallica, Biffy, C&S, Machine Head etc or whoever we've got but it's kind of embarrasing seeing the lineup fill it with so much tripe every few weeks. It baffles me where Download is getting a lot of these bands from, just confused and bewildered.

IMO it's heading to the worst undercard for DL in a long long time, once you start looking at bands below top 3 on the main stage.

The thing is now all the big slots have been announced a lot of the undercard announcements may seem poor and small but thats only due to the size of the announcement. Considering this is just small acts theres another 3 or 4 bands that ill want to be catching ( and should be able to do so clash free)

I still think it's an incredibly strong line-up and possibly the best in Europe this year (who im sure will be great fun :P)