LMFAO!

Guest Robbie c

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they are still set to play Hungart on Sunday?? I can't find anything to say they are not??

I'm suspecting that the 'illness' claim might be an easy excuse.

I can't seem to find this anywhere online?

It's very definitely in the press release that V's press office sent out yesterday with the Undercover stage's line-up.

it's hugely unlikely that they'd put out a wrong press release that included saying he's no longer playing.

It's very likely that it can take a while for things to catch up so that an already-announced band is removed from the bits they've already published (or which has already gone to press [which might apply with the app too]).

I've told you that the press release said they're no longer playing. I very much doubt that press release was wrong.

Why have they still not confirmed or denied whether or not they are actually off the line up??

They (LMFAO) are still tweeting they are playing everywhere else so like you say Neil the "illness" excuse must have been the easy option but V must know people would check out for themselves. It's still on LMFAO's website under tours they are playing an still on all V info (website, app etc)

I just wanna know either way for sure know! There will be plenty of people going that don't come on here that will think they are still playing so poor form from V!

The only 2 options I can think is they are being proper w*nkers and waiting till next weekend before they say they are "ill" and it's too late to replace etc! (and it was a slight mistake they put it on the press release that early)

Or they may still be negotiating to get them to

play?

Neil don't suppose you know anymore do you?

Edited by stumabe

LMFAO aren't ill at all by the looks of things - must be to do with Nicki Minaj playing up as already stated, and potentially booted off by V to accommodate her multiple dressing rooms.

The communications have been the poorest from any festival in memory, wouldn't surprise me to turn up and find they aren't there, and everyone is just bumped up/given longer sets.