The infamous "What Bevvy will you be taking"Thread.

Guest weesteve

What with everyone talking about whos going too be announced, I thought id steer the forum in a different direction. And as everyone knows - Getting fucked at rockness has become a tradition that i and many others ( expecially me ) like too partake in :D

So What bevvy are you all going too be taking this year?

I usually settle for 2 creates of strongbow cider.

2 x 2 litre bottles of Strongbow

a Litre of Vodka / Cheap red bull as mixxer ( In the tent this gets as warm as coffee for some reason )

and 2 bottles of md20.20 for the bus up ( Strawberrry and Orange - Its been tradition since my first time back in 2008 ).

I know its a bit early, But the forums all about the announcment the now i thought id try get people talking about something else :)

Yass! Its never too early for the "what bev's you taking thread!"

Last year I drove up so only took about 30 cans of lager and 70cl of vodka!

Still don't know my travel plans this year but even if I drive up I plan on taking more as I ran out last year before Saturday evening!

I'm thinking 45 cans of Lager (maybe 30 Lager and 15 Strongbow)

with a good amount of vodka for the arena! think a litre or maybe 170cl still undecided!

bottle or two of coke for mixers!

I'm hoping maybe someone else will take their turn to drive up so I can drink more on Sunday!

Edited by Gothenburg83

70 cl for each day.

Crate for each day.

Bottle of buckie somewhere.

Clean socks.

Excited already, this makes me even more so.

30 Stella's (tasted nae bad when it was warm last year)

15 Brothers Festival ciders

2x2 litre of Hawkridge

1 litre of vod

Coke mixer

That's the list just now. Will no doubt get bigger...spent a bit much on jager in the arena so I will probably take some too!

Getting monged at 8 o'clock in the morning is amazing. And one of the only times its actually acceptable.

NEVER EVER EVER DOUBT HOW HARD I CAN PARTY :threaten:

As many boxes of Westons Organic Cider (7.3% abv) as I can reasonably be expected to carry and of course at least 4 litres of woo-woo, which for the non alcoholics amongst you consists of:

1 part vodka

1 part peach schnapps

2 parts cranberry juice

Trust me it tastes better than it sounds.

Also another crate of something yet to be decided for the Rockness express :)

After the first year of turning up with no tent or drink :( and the 2nd year taking 2L worth of spirits and forgetting to take mixer plus losing my phone and wallet I'll be taking a shitload this year just incase haha! 2 crates of coors, 2L worth of spirits yet to be decided on and stuff to shot (maybe stiffys or something for some drinking games)