Optimus Alive 12

Guest pete76

iv read that there is free shuttle buses from campsite to festival

id like to also ask the tent question, is there somewhere u can buy one easily? im planning on campsite but dont fancy carrying tents and whatnot

cheers, no one seems to answer that question although i havent gone thru entire thread :patsak:

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv read that there is free shuttle buses from campsite to festival

id like to also ask the tent question, is there somewhere u can buy one easily? im planning on campsite but dont fancy carrying tents and whatnot

cheers, no one seems to answer that question although i havent gone thru entire thread :patsak:

mine arrived about a month ago .... still waiting for one i booked at a different time though

lack of announcements has really made me not think about this festival for a while

been busy booking other holidays

they really need to announce a couple of others just to give people something else to check out

I went to Super Bock Super Rock which was on the same weekend (and is v near Lisbon) last year. Day time was around 27 to 30 degrees. Evenings were warm but it was worth taking a jumper for after midnight. By 7am the sun was coming back up and it was arm-ish again. I was there for 10 days and it didn't rain once.

I have booked a bungalow and have bought a non-camping ticket, is this correct? Like with most things, this wasn’t particularly clear at the time, but I thought that paying extra for a camping one would be to secure your pitch. I haven't made a heinous error have I?

I just checked the site and the closest it gets is this (which seems to be saying ‘you don't get a bungalow with your camping ticket’ more than anything else):

“You can only camp with the camping ticket, if you need extra comfort and wish to book a bungalow, please contact the camping directly”

I have booked a bungalow and have bought a non-camping ticket, is this correct? Like with most things, this wasn’t particularly clear at the time, but I thought that paying extra for a camping one would be to secure your pitch. I haven't made a heinous error have I?

I just checked the site and the closest it gets is this (which seems to be saying ‘you don't get a bungalow with your camping ticket’ more than anything else):

“You can only camp with the camping ticket, if you need extra comfort and wish to book a bungalow, please contact the camping directly”

We've done exactly the same - booked a bungalow and just a 3 day non-camping tickets. We thought that as it wasn't a campsite just for the festival but for anyone staying near Lisbon we wouldn't need a camping space as well as a bungalow.

Also we were starting to get worried about whether they'd let us on the shuttle bus from the campsite without the camping wristband?