Kendal Calling 2012

Guest Flaminglippy

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not buying festival supplies he won't I am not camping , the thought of pitching a tent brings me out in a cold sweat, and the memory of general camping in 2010 has still not faded.......... The frog chorus of bodily functions at 5am was something special !

Dragged some more camping stuff out the loft today and got most of it all sorted and ready to go.

Will sort out clothes and pack them tomorrow, then do a small food/booze shop for one on Thursday morning.

Probably head off to get there for around 1pm Thursday, nice and early and get set up in quiet camping.

Pretty excited now as not been at KC since 2008. I've got a fairly decent list of acts I will try and catch and be good to see some familiar and new eFestival faces.

Will be at the meets, look out for me.. I shall wear an eFestivals t-shirt on the Thursday night :)

x

Vintage Trouble - Blues Hand Me Down

The View - Shock Horror

Spector - Chevy Thunder

Little Barrie - Green Eyed Fool

Sound Of Guns - Sometimes

Shed Seven - Disco Down

Inspiral Carpets - She Comes In The Fall

Dodgy - Staying Out For The Summer

Tribes - Sappho

Admiral Fallow - Squealing Pigs

Twisted Wheel - You Stole The Sun

We Are Scientists - The Great Escape

Food wise were taking bbq stuff for most days and enough bacon for sarnies every day and a few snacks for here and there. Normally take a decent size bag of coffee so if you want a morning cuppa and your close just head over lippy.

I needt the early morning coffee to start me off !

Food wise were taking bbq stuff for most days and enough bacon for sarnies every day and a few snacks for here and there. Normally take a decent size bag of coffee so if you want a morning cuppa and your close just head over lippy.

I needt the early morning coffee to start me off !