40 Users

Guest bennyhana22

57 users now!! This is my 3rd EOTR and I am just as excited, nay, more excited than ever. I check the forum every couple of hours and clearly now, lots more people do too. The line up this year is superb and I think it just got better and better with each announcement. The weather is set fair( fingers crossed). I don't know what to think about the increase in numbers, but hey, its outside my sphere of influence, i've paid for my ticket and intend to have a great time as always. I am equally nervous, pessimistically convinced that one of my favourites is yet to pull out and ruin my whole weekend and eagerly checking out the forum for Thursday night surprise additions which seem to be missing this year. Therefore I can only conclude that there is either a) no surprise acts this year or

b ) they really will be a surprise.

Anyway Ben, you prompted me to write what i think every time I log on, only can never be bothered to. I don't live far away, so it's difficult decision time, pull my trusty caravan along and annoy all other road users Thursday night, in the hope to catch a real surprise act, or Friday morning and join the masses? Tough one! :unsure:

Edited by Dibford and Son

Hi guys!

Hey what do you know? All of a sudden and we're in festival mood! Fab!

And whilst my gentle disdain for The Hold Steady is genuine, I was only being mischievous. They're really good actually. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I would do a massive Wayne's World 'NOT!' here if it wouldn't date me so badly.

Glad to read that the festival fervour is growing within you all.

I am rapidly approaching child-on-Christmas-Eve levels of anticipation. Gawd only knows what I'll be like this time tomorrow!

Any road up, sleep well all. Tomorrow it'll only be 'tomorrow'!

Ben

Morning all. Was out last night watching Australia's finest, Mr Paul Kelly. Seeing him again tonight (he's doing a 4 night stand of 100 songs, in alphabetical order). When he announced, I tweeted EOTR trying to get them to book him; his agent picked up on it and agreed, but they said they were full up :(. Shame. Oh well, the festival will be amazing and it is now only 1 SLEEP AWAY!

NO SLEEP TILL LARMER GARDENS! (well OK 1 sleep).