Glastommbury

Guest tommmy

With all the talk of 2012 festivals and nobody agreeing what's good and what's not, I'm going to organise one the same as Glastonbury. My Uncle Derek owns a large farm near Chipping Norton and says I can use it.

It can't be that hard to knock up a few stages and a stone circle. The catering and other stalls can sort themselves out and we can scatter around a few bogs. Jobs a goodun.

Probably gonna get The Rolling Stones as one of the headliners. Still thinking about other acts, ideas welcome but no rappers.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in. I was wondering what to do for next year, but I shall wonder no more.

If I bring a load of smelly alkis along with me do you think I could curate my own area? I was thinking of calling it Trampfields and it'll just be a load of blokes in piss-stained trousers sat in carboard boxes drinking cheap booze.

Count me in. I was wondering what to do for next year, but I shall wonder no more.

If I bring a load of smelly alkis along with me do you think I could curate my own area? I was thinking of calling it Trampfields and it'll just be a load of blokes in piss-stained trousers sat in carboard boxes drinking cheap booze.

and it would be constructed entirely out of John Smith's cans an' nowt else as thats for t'pussies...

the only thing playing all day would be a continuous loop of people chanting..

'Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire YorkshireYorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire YorkshireYorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire Yorkshire'

When you go to the unfair ground you are transported back to your child hood. You will have your dinner money stolen, shoved into a locker, spat at and finally humiliated by a girl who says your too ugly and your dick is too small.