DX! for f**ks sake

Guest chris northwest

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Wirral and had a feeling this might happen. I know quite a few people going and nobody seemed to have received their tickets. I phoned Seetickets and they said they'd be sent this week and then DX last night said it would be Friday. By the sounds of it they don't have huge amounts of couriers so it was bound to go tits up. When I suggested this to Seetickets they said not to worry as I could pick them up onsite. I really wanted to avoid this so hopefully the tickets being sent back to Seetickets means Royal Mail will deliver them. All I need now is for some scally to nick them off the postman's bike when his back is turned!

See tickets dont give you the DX tracking number in their email, email DX with your post code and ask for your ticket number, then you can arrange a delivery. Also in Liverpool, was meant to be delivered tomorrow but I re arranged it on Monday for Tuesday just been, got the email to say they were on their way then had a call about 3pm from the delivery guy saying he was outside, the tickets were in my girlfriends name, he asked to see a copy of her ID over the phone but never looked at it when I opened the door to him.

We are from the wirral and have not received ours yet. Also know a few other groups going have not had theirs yet. We are in a campervan so dont know how we can pick ours up on site as were intending to get there tuesday night. Not happy as I have emailed dx and they said not to worry will be delivered on time.

Really worried now as have just checked DX tracking and they have been returned to see. Have sent see a message and if no reply early tomorrow will phone them and let you all know whats happening. This is the message I sent.

"I believe my tickets (and all tickets due for the wirral ch postcodes) have been returned to you as DX have failed to deliver them. I have also ordered a campervan ticket and intended to arrive tuesday evening, therefore picking the tickets up at glastonbury does not seem to be a viable option. Can you clarify what the current situation regarding ticket delivery is."

our status has changed on dx to The item is due for or has recently been returned. been in touch with dx and appears that see have recalled our tickets back so they can send them special delivery,I have been onto see that said that we may have to pay for delivery seeing as dx attempted delivery on 9th May(impossible as dx never received tham until 10th),been on to dx who have confirmed no delivery attempt has been made and they have been sitting there since 10 MaySo I have got the nice mans name that I spoke to and have to wait till tomorrow morning till I can speak to someone at see customer services

We are also on the wirral and staying in a campervan so picking them up on site is not even going to be an option,also hoping to arrive Tuesday night.

Mine have also been returned according to the tracker. They havent attempted to deliver them and ive had no email (north wales LL postcode). I hope they get sent Royal Mail Special Delivery and they dont attempt to "deliver" them again.

Why cant they be delivered by Royal Mail instead of this cowboy company? I really dont want to pick them up onsite :(.

Hey I'm from the Wirral too, mine got delivered last Friday after 5 other days that they were suppose to be delivered on :angry: They were actually suppose to arrive on the Thursay! Spoke to the delivery woman who also delivered last years tickets an she had no idea that they were suppose to be delivered the day before, communication on delivery seems to be poor in our area.

I kept ringing 0844 371 3331 an waiting to get through to a person.

Hey I'm from the Wirral too, mine got delivered last Friday after 5 other days that they were suppose to be delivered on :angry: They were actually suppose to arrive on the Thursay! Spoke to the delivery woman who also delivered last years tickets an she had no idea that they were suppose to be delivered the day before, communication on delivery seems to be poor in our area.

I kept ringing 0844 371 3331 an waiting to get through to a person.

Also waiting for delivery to Wrexham North Wales and DX Tracker changed this evening to "The item is due for or has recently been returned.". Ironically I'm in Liverpool at the moment.

The tracking number from DX should be 9 or 10 digits, this I got from e=mailing DX with a query.

Note, however, that the 8-digit number at the end of the add insurance http on the seeticket e-mail confirming the account balance had been settled gave the same response when combined with my postcode etc.

I dont have one because I booked the insurance at the time I paid...mine looks like this:

Dear MRS Funkfarley ;),

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

You have booked to attend GLASTONBURY 2011 at Worthy Farm, Pilton-Somerset on 24-26 June 2011

You have ordered the following tickets

Reference xxxxxxxx - 2 ONLINE ADULT 16+ at £150.00

Reference xxxxxxxx - 2 INSURANCE (PER TICKET) at £4.50

Reference xxxxxxxx - 1 CAR PARKING (PER VEHICLE) at £20.00

Total includes a transaction fee of £4.95

DISPATCH INFORMATION:

UK TICKETS will be sent out by DX Secure Services. Your tickets will be sent to the following address:

To be honest, I dont feel too stressed about it just yet, my only issue is we leave liverpool on the monday and DX have said that the last date for delivery is the 17th...that obviously leave no time to receive them by royal mail.

Its a bit annoying as DX are much better than this, it is just sheer volume of deliveries.

I dont have one because I booked the insurance at the time I paid...mine looks like this:

Dear MRS Funkfarley ;),

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

You have booked to attend GLASTONBURY 2011 at Worthy Farm, Pilton-Somerset on 24-26 June 2011

You have ordered the following tickets

Reference xxxxxxxx - 2 ONLINE ADULT 16+ at £150.00

Reference xxxxxxxx - 2 INSURANCE (PER TICKET) at £4.50

Reference xxxxxxxx - 1 CAR PARKING (PER VEHICLE) at £20.00

Total includes a transaction fee of £4.95

:ph34r: DISPATCH INFORMATION:

UK TICKETS will be sent out by DX Secure Services. Your tickets will be sent to the following address:

We are writing regarding the dispatch of your Glastonbury order via secure

delivery.

Due to the high volumes involved, we are processing all tickets in stages. We

aim to complete this as soon as possible. Once your tickets have been

processed, they will be handed to our couriers for delivery and you will be

notified of this by email. Please note that delivery may take a number of

days. If you wish to track the progress of your delivery or amend the

proposed delivery date, you will be able to do so using the below link.

http://www.thedx.co.uk/customerservice/trackinganitem/

In order to track your delivery, you will be required to enter your

See Tickets reference number 29956277 and your delivery postcode.

If you have provided us with an overseas delivery address, we will dispatch

your tickets using various methods. For further information, please track

your order at: http://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService

Kind Regards,

See Tickets Customer Services

Ive recieved the above email, but when I enter my postcode and tracking number I get:- "Sorry, this combination of tracking number and postcode do not correspond with our records. Please check and try again."

WTF? :(

Edited by leah-27

To be honest, I dont feel too stressed about it just yet, my only issue is we leave liverpool on the monday and DX have said that the last date for delivery is the 17th...that obviously leave no time to receive them by royal mail.

Its a bit annoying as DX are much better than this, it is just sheer volume of deliveries.

I read this forum and heard peoples complaints, and i decided I needed to get in touch with DX as i know how much of w*nkers and what a pile of shite their service is, after last year having to wait 3 weeks for my ticket, and 5 attempts (inc. one at 5am), Anyway,I emailed them this year, and basically just lied and said i was away for work from June 1-18 so wouldn't be here to collect tickets and they gave me a trackign number... and i got them at 8pm! 2 days later

However, something which may interest people is they said all tickets to be dispatched on 10th June.