Wonder who will "die" this Year

Guest Bluearsedfly

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was about 8 she came to the town near me, our school was let out for the day to go and see her, dont even ask me why, anyway all i remember was her waving from the entry of the coach she was on and i shouted "Go Home!"

People stood around me, looked down at me like i was some kind of demon child..

When i got home and told my grandad he took me to the local shop and bought me the biggest bar of dairy milk in the place, was well chuffed!

So what's the truth then mate?

I see it that Mandela and the ANC began a campaign of sabotage after years of peaceful protest had only served to make apartheid worse. After the Sharpeville massacre and the banning of the ANC and PAC it was judged that peaceful protest could no longer be used against a regime that would openly massacre black people in the streets. Do you think they should have carried on marching and handing in their passes?

Still think you are trolling all the same.

In order of preference

1...Simon Cowel

2...Bruce Forsyth

3...Dale Winton

4...Maggie Thatcher

5... Ken Clarke

6... Robin or Barry Gibb

7...Ant & Deck

8... Gaddafi

9...Nick Clegg

10....Boy George

What a depressing thread, you lot certainly have the true spirit of the festival don't you? Those wanting Thatcher dead might just want to consider that her war (Falklands) cost 900 lives almost all military, while Blairs illegal war in Iraq has cost 100's of thousands, mainly civilians, and those with a romantic view of mining may want to consider that many miners would have died of work related diseases had they continued in the job, so maybe she actually saved some lives. Not that I agree myself with the shutting of the mines, but morally Thatcher has more right to life than Blair.