Weekend Tickets £109, Day Tickets £40

Guest Al2006

It's Viagog remember, you've still got to include all the extra charges of VAT (not sure why they charge both the seller & buyer VAT), postage (they charge £10 when special delivery costs £5.05 at the post office), ticket guarantee & booking fee etc it 's an extra £40.

Still isn't cheap enough for me to get a weekend tix but I'm gonna wait till I see a cheaper day tix for The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

It's Viagog remember, you've still got to include all the extra charges of VAT (not sure why they charge both the seller & buyer VAT), postage (they charge £10 when special delivery costs £5.05 at the post office), ticket guarantee & booking fee etc it 's an extra £40.

Still isn't cheap enough for me to get a weekend tix but I'm gonna wait till I see a cheaper day tix for The Mighty Mighty Bosstones.

My mate got one off there the other week and it came to £130 all in all, think it was listed at about £95 so as said above be careful of the hidden fee's they thwack on to it.

Still absolute bargain and am loving the touts getting massacred on this, that'll teach the c**ts.

has anyone ever dealt with these before?,had any bad experiences with them? 2 day tickets come to £106 with all the fee's down from £180 if i buy with seetickets, but im just wary that they come from some guy sat in his bedroom, what if they dont turn up, will the refund me so i can buy from see (assuming the are day tickets left a few weeks before the fest)

has anyone ever dealt with these before?,had any bad experiences with them? 2 day tickets come to £106 with all the fee's down from £180 if i buy with seetickets, but im just wary that they come from some guy sat in his bedroom, what if they dont turn up, will the refund me so i can buy from see (assuming the are day tickets left a few weeks before the fest)

Once they are delivered to you by the seller, you have to confirm that they are correct and valid tickets within a week, then the seller gets paid. I think if you were to say 'they didnt come' or 'theyre fake' then it will probably be a lengthy process to then get the money back from viagogo, but it wouldnt go through to the seller.

Due to this system, its highly unlikely the sellers would try to rip you off, i mean why bother? But it does mean that you would probably not have the cash straight back to buy more. This should be improved this year though with the earlier delivery times being trialled.

I should think its a pretty safe bet.

The gf has managed to get a single weekend ticket in '08 & '09 for £60 & £23 respectively. Couldn't get anywhere near that last year though so she didn't go. Looking forward to seeing what she can muster up for this year!

They are coming from the bedroom touts, little shits who buy tixs for the sole purpose of selling them on over the internet who imo are worse than the old guy with a fag hanging out of his mouth on the street tout. At least with real touts they are at the site and it's helpfull for the last minute buying/selling people.