SEE TICKETS DELIVERY

Guest cejx

Just had an email off SEE saying this!

Dear MS CE JEFFERY

SEE Tickets Ref: 27xxxxxxx

Delivery Tracking Number 19xxxxxxxx

Your See Tickets will be delivered to you by a DX Courier in the next 5 working days. Your item will be delivered to:

xxxxxxxx

SANDY

BEDS

SG19 xxxxxxx

If this address is not correct, please notify us by replying to this e-mail to e-support@securemail.co.uk with the correct address and your Tracking Number (above) so we can locate your item.

Whilst the DX Secure courier will attempt to gain a signature, if no one is at home and the courier considers the property to be secure, they will post your item on this attempt to the above address.

Please note: If you change the delivery address we will need a signature along with an original form of your ID (Debit/Credit Card, Driving License or Passport) showing to the driver upon delivery.

Customer Feed Back

We at DX would welcome your comments and any ideas you have to improve our service. Please e-mail us at comments@thedx.co.uk

Many Thanks

DX Secure Customer Services

e-support@securemail.co.uk

Its a nice gentle reminder of the stress of receiving your tickets as soon as the 1st jpeg piccy appears on here from someone singing "I've got a golden ticket". At least thats what I hear when I see one lol ! Good ole charlie and the choccy factory

I had this email come through today as well and got overly excited. Then I realised I had ordered tickets to go see Bright Eyes and had a weird "disappointed but still happy" feeling.