Special Guests

Guest mattl

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so intelligent that I thought Special Guests were a band, I thought "now there's a clever name". Somebody mentioned Kele, he was just brilliant last year, one of the highlights for me, I've never been able to see Bloc Party so that was really special. Also I saw a FFAF mention, I saw them the week that Tales Don't Tell Themselves came out and they were awesome because they only played 2 songs from that album and stuck mostly to the classics, History still stands as one of the best songs I've ever seen live. I'd be pretty pleased if they played but I'd have to check out their new albums which I'm dubious about, big fan of Causally Dressed and Hours but not so much Tales Don't Tell Themselves. I wouldn't really like Mumford and Sons, their gig was a bit of a nightmare for me last year, I'm not their biggest fan to say the least, but they would be very popular.

You thought the same thing about Jamie T and look how that turned out.

A Vfest type band that R&L have lost intrest in wouldn't be booked in a spot lower than the one they played last time when they have sold millions of records and people have lost intrest in since.