Early Entry Tickets

Guest beltin

Last year i arrived at 7am in the morning on wednesday and the campsites close to the arena were 80% full and the majority futher away were the same apart from green and brown!

I think they allocate a large number of Early Birds so i dont think it will be too quick, seemed like everyone had them to me last year!

Last year i arrived at 7am in the morning on wednesday and the campsites close to the arena were 80% full and the majority futher away were the same apart from green and brown!

I think they allocate a large number of Early Birds so i dont think it will be too quick, seemed like everyone had them to me last year!

I managed to get mine last year along with all my friends pretty easily when we eventually got through the queue, I got through about 5 mins after they went on sale some my other friends were 20/30 mins after and still got early entry, but I guess it changes each year just if you get lucky or not

I arrived Thursday morning early very early, and the campsite was allready packed, because there was a large amount of people with Early Bird. Theres a high quantity of these tickets thats what my point is and whats it got to do with anything!

Early birds will sell out quite quickly but there is more tickets than people think!

• 10 years later...