The Wickerman Festival 2011

Guest Guy Rope Tripper

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was wondering the same thing, getting a bit frustrating seeing all the other line-ups being announced! :lol:

Two of us headed down to Wickerman last year and had a cracking time, so heading back down this year with an increased number of around 5 or 6. Looking forward to it (especially as its looking like my only festival of 2011), but a few confirmed acts would no doubt make it a bit more exciting!

Edited by Jay_

Was wondering the same thing, getting a bit frustrating seeing all the other line-ups being announced! :lol:

Two of us headed down to Wickerman last year and had a cracking time, so heading back down this year with an increased number of around 5 or 6. Looking forward to it (especially as its looking like my only festival of 2011), but a few confirmed acts would no doubt make it a bit more exciting!

We'll no doubt be there again. With it being a few miles down the road it would be rude not to :D

They are always late with their announcements but sure we'll have the usual blend of punk/ska and other less interesting bits and pieces added in for good measure. Only rumour I've heard locally is that Franz Ferdinard are likely headliners. Alex played an unannounced set in the accoustic tent last year which went down well.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, could do with an announcement imni, immana, inmam, soon. A lot of the other events have now started with the line ups for 2011, yet the Wickerman crew haven't. I've only heard the same rumour as treacle has about Franz Ferdinand, but no others.

I've also noticed that there hasn't been an announcment about Belladrum, and I believe it's the same folk that book the acts for both festivals. I just hope that they manage to pull it out of the back as they did last year, which meant that the suspense was well worth the wait.

Aye, could do with an announcement imni, immana, inmam, soon. A lot of the other events have now started with the line ups for 2011, yet the Wickerman crew haven't. I've only heard the same rumour as treacle has about Franz Ferdinand, but no others.

I've also noticed that there hasn't been an announcment about Belladrum, and I believe it's the same folk that book the acts for both festivals. I just hope that they manage to pull it out of the back as they did last year, which meant that the suspense was well worth the wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Woohoo, just got my ticket for my first Wickerman. I'm not massively excited by Feeder or the Bunnymen, but there are be plenty of other acts to be announced, and I'm really going for the craic anyway.

The website offers tickets for unlimited use of "DnD" toilets and showers. What are these?