Pukkelpop 2011

Guest johnybegood

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wait goes on.....At this stage I would be happy enough to know when the first names will be announced even if that wasn't for another month or so. It's the not knowing and the constant checking every day that's doing my head in. Granted, I am an impatient fecker also!

I hope it's worth the wait as flights/accommodation already sorted.

maybe they have to wait until werchter is sold out, because some bands will play both of the festivals?... this waiting doesn't make any sense, people are considering going to frequency festival instead of pukkelpop...

i'd like to see the national once again at pukkelpop. but they have only one date left, maybe for lowlands?, maybe neither lowlands nor pukkelpop?.. would be a shame, they're soo great at the moment.

18: ST POLTEN, AUSTRIA / FREQUENCY FESTIVAL

20: GROßPOSNA (LEIPZIG), GERMANY / HIGHFIELD FESTIVAL

21: BORKENBERGE (DORTMUND), GERMANY / AREA 4 FESTIVAL

with lowlands announced this leaves pp the last fest in europe not to have any names

it has to be this week or early next week... or they have a huge suprise act not playing anywhere else that they are confident will

shift a crap load of tickets

because if its Foos/Strokes/Arctic monkeys ..... people who want to see them can and will have got tickets for fests who have them

According to this website, Pearson Sound (formally known as Ramadanman) will be playing at Pukkelpop this summer. It doesn't give the link but if it came from the record company then it's probably true.

I can understand everyones frustration at having to wait so long for any names but every year I've been I've booked up before I knew who was going to play. They've yet to let me down and I'm certain it will be no different this time around. For anyone who's been before, you'll know when I say that PP is about so much more than the 5 or 6 names at the top of the poster. We probably will get the same headliners as many of the other festivals around that time but it's the quality and depth of the rest of the bill that will set it apart. I can't wait to start investigating the bands I've never heard of, as well as looking forward to those I know or have seen before.

As the saying goes, '....good things come to those who wait'. Having said that, I wish they'd get a f****** move on :P

ha true ... i dont care about the headliners..... but they shift the most tickets for the general public

i think im impatient because ive been expecting it every tuesday for the last few weeks!

if i wasnt expecting it then i could wait

Come on PP, just give me Daft Punk, Strokes and the Chemical Brothers and I'll be a happy man.

Add to that Public Enemy, Blondie, The Go team, Armand Van Helden, A-Trak, Pulp and Kanye West and I'll be ecstatic.

If the Arctic Monkeys and Snow Patrol play again, well they can fook off.